For the mindfull outdoorsman who desire to learn techniques in reducing their environmental footprint for purposes of safety and privacy. Come enjoy this two day adventure experience learning how evaders like the infamous Mad Trapper of Rat River, the Apache, and others avoided detection and capture by a superior force. Osuna will teach you and test your skills during a final exercise where you will be tracked by a trained team.
Purpose- To develop the ability to detect when anti/tracking techniques are being employed in your area. Subsequently clients will have the ability of incorporating these techniques into private land and population monitoring activities.
What you will learn:
- Develop evasion plan
- Passive tracker defeat
- Active tracker defeat
- Evader loadout
- GETEM drills
- Bivouac low key
- Nature as a gift
- Gurkha trail
- Durable pants and long sleeve shirt, hat, gloves, sunglasses, boots (camouflage or natural colors recommended)
- Small pruning shears
- Fishing line or other thin wire
- Multi tool or utility knife
- Electrical tape
- Extra thick pair socks oversized
- Camouflage kit for face/body
- Small measuring tape
- Dummy rifles are provided but you are welcome to bring a personal firearm to patrol with
- Cameras or other media devices
- Small pack with 100oz water capacity and snacks.
Extra equipment may be available for use during the class if you do not have an item listed.